Saturday, November 7, 2009

do you know if I am able to choose a specific seat if I book a flight on the Delta website

do you know if I am able to choose a specific seat if I book a flight on the Delta website?
I just made it through half the reservation (Frankfurt - Cincinnati), and I could just choose if i want an aisle or a window seat. But can I (in the further process of the reservation) choose a specific seat (like 32A)?
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, you can... as long as it is not already taken.
2 :
if u want a first class seat then u can get a ticket for the first class and book it so that way no one else has ur seat. delta is a good plane company. with complimentary foods.
3 :
i am not sure with delta but i have picked my seat on continental when i booked it online...a day before the flight they sent me the conformation and i was able to pick my seat and print out my boarding pass
4 :
Yes, Delta allows its passengers to book specific seats.
5 :
Yes you can. You will be able to see what seats are taken and what seats are still available. Took a Delta flight from Washington DC to Boston and I was able to choose my seat on the Delta website when I booked the ticket.

Search News