Monday, November 1, 2010

I have checked different airlines and the online booking agencies and can't find a decent rate

I have checked different airlines and the online booking agencies and can't find a decent rate?
I am trying to go from Cincinnati to Chicago. I spent under 200 dollars two weeks ago on a round trip flight. What is the best way to negotiate without having to travel to a different airport hours away?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bid 60% of the going rate on priceline... you'll get a ticket if you don't mind when you fly, they're usually early early or late flights. I highly recommend you spend the extra $15 for the travel insurance, worth every penny if something happens, especially in the winter. :)
2 :
You can book on this site for $188. www.travelmuch.traverustravel.com
3 :
I live in Cincinnati so we know about the high price of airfare due to Delta controlling 90% of the market. Dayton is not that far away from Cincinnati. Sometimes you can find a cheaper flight out of Dayton. Also check out http://www.airfarewatchdog.com. I have also heard people recommend Priceline but the time of departure may not always be the most favorable.

Search News