Saturday, January 14, 2012

Why haven't I heard from him

Why haven't I heard from him?
I have been seeing this man casually for about 7 months now. He is 31 and I am 25, and we have been friends for about 3 years. He lives a hour away, and works 65-70 hours a week. Needless to say, we don't spend that much time together, which is good for me because I appreciate a lot of personal space. We call or text once or twice a week, and see each other once or twice a month. A couple of months ago, we were celebrating his birthday, and he starts telling me how special I am to him and that he isn't seeing anyone else. Since then he has been confiding in me more, in regards to his feeling for me, as well as personal things like work, family and friend type issues. It seemed as though we were getting pretty close, even though we aren't together much. He is always very affectionate to me, and when we are together it is very intimate. I think he may have some commitment issues, but that doesn't really bother me, because I have a few myself and I don't put any pressure on him. About 2 weeks ago, he text me to tell me that he was coming to town the next evening and wanted to get together, I told him that was fine to call me the next day. Well, he never called and so I made other plans. That night he calls me at 4am, freaking out because he had just received a call from a hospital in Cincinnati, where his brother had been hit by a car. He was still in town, staying at his mother's house, and he begged me to comeover. So I went, I comforted him, called and booked him a flight and drove him to the airport. He texted me the next day, thanking me for my help and telling me that he and his brother were home now, and his brother was ok. And then I don't hear from him for a week, so I text him on Friday and he tells me he will come see me on Saturday. Saturday comes and I never hear from him, so I made other plans. It has now been yet another week, and I refuse to put forth anymore effort. Why is he suddenly MIA? Is he done with me? If so, I would atleast like to retain our friendship. What should I do?
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Looks like he took you for a fool ? Now why if he was at this mother's house would he even call you at this hour. ^^ He could have booked a flight like a MAN and not wake you at 4:00 am.
2 :
Don't worry about it. I'm sure he's not over you. He's obviously into you a lot. Men will be men. As my mom always says, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus(: Stay Strong(: Answer Mine Pleasee: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgiZCRBGV9jAHG3WOuSoiLAazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20101218072343AAfpshk N Thanks.

Search News