Friday, August 7, 2009

Do you ever question the competence of the folks who sit in the seats in the exit row of the aircraft

Do you ever question the competence of the folks who sit in the seats in the exit row of the aircraft ?
I was on a flight coming from Cincinnati and I'm sure if needed the woman would not risk breaking a nail to open the emergency door :))
Polls & Surveys - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes i do, i know what you mean
2 :
Definitely. When I was 4 I was put beside the emergency exit. If they still let that happen, then there are some serious problems. But I suppose safety has improved since then; all KLM/AirFrance flights have an age limit; you have to be 10 years old. Hmmmmm . . .
3 :
Haha, yes I have. Sometimes I sit there myself so I don't have to worry. Don't fret about it. If you are on my flight, I will get you out!

Search News