Friday, January 21, 2011

Cheapest way to fly from Cincinnati to Santa Catalina, Cercado, Arequipa, Perú

Cheapest way to fly from Cincinnati to Santa Catalina, Cercado, Arequipa, Perú?
I am willing to drive to other airports near cincinnati, Ohio. There is a place in the this area of Peru in which I want to volunteer but I need to find a cheap way to get there. I dont mind making stops and layovers as long as they are not excessive. I dont mind taking a bus for a short distance. The flight can be ANYTIME after June 1st and I need to be back by August 16th. I want my trip to be about TWO weeks. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Peru - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live part time in Lima and have flown from the US more times than I could count. I'd fly from Cincinnati to Miami and continue on to Lima using either American or LAN. If you use American Cincinnati - Miami - Lima your luggage will be checked through. You can also try Spirit Airlines from Detroit, connect in Fort Lauderdale, and then on to Lima. Lots of hidden fees on Spirit though and spotty service, plus the drive to Detroit. From Lima to Arequipa you have two options - fly or take a bus. The better bus companies in Peru like Cruz del Sur are very good, with seats that recline flat, TV's, etc. Probably 10 to 12 hours on the bus, with nothing to see but endless desert. Best option would be to take one of the daily flights from Lima to Arequipa on either LAN or Peruvian Airlines.
2 :
You can try this site http://freetravel4ever.blogspot.com

Search News