Sunday, August 14, 2011

In a few months my friend returns from Japan...With her Pets How do I help her get them home safely

In a few months my friend returns from Japan...With her Pets How do I help her get them home safely?
In a few months my friend returns from Japan...With her Pets How do I help her get them home safely? My best friend moved to japan for a few months, to almost a year, And against my advice decided to adopt two cats there. I told her to wait because of the whole gotta bring them home thing, but she didn't listen. Now she might be coming home earlier than she thought. So now she has two cats to bring home on a 17 hour flight and limited funds. She should be going from japan to Cincinnati. I want to gather help and facts for her. So her little kittens make it home safe. Or find a good home in japan before she has to leave. What shots need be done, what cost. Will they even SURVIVE?! I read so many bad things online about animals on planes. Will they be stuck in customs or quartile? I need advice. What stuff needs to be done, how are they brought home? Anyone ever fly animals on a long flight like this? Should she try and carry them on. or do something else (I have no clue about any of this) Ive never taken a pet on a plane before, and I just want to help. So Give me all the advice you can.
Japan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Read this first of all. http://www.jal.co.jp/en/inter/service/pet/

Search News