Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cincinnati Playhouse to Present I LOVED, I LOST, I MADE SPAGHETTI, Begin. 9/27


Cincinnati Playhouse to Present I LOVED, I LOST, I MADE SPAGHETTI, Begin. 9/27


The mouth-watering new comedy I LOVED, I LOST, I MADE SPAGHETTI opens the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park's 2014-15 Thompson Shelterhouse Theatre season. Adapted by Jacques Lamarre from the 2009 memoir by Giulia Melucci, the show dishes up a hilarious ...


Chart of the Day: These Cincinnati companies turned the biggest profits


Earnings season has come to a close, and Greater Cincinnati public companies posted powerful second-quarter earnings. Locally based companies generated 10 percent median profit growth for the quarter compared with a year ago. That bested the S&P 500’s 8 ...


Kevin Vickerson joining Cincinnati Bengals


Kevin Vickerson initially posted the news on his Instagram account. The Cincinnati Bengals chose to carry just four defensive tackles on their initial 53-man roster. That's a bit risky, especially with Geno Atkins coming off a torn ACL. As it turns out ...


Content about Cincinnati


Mid-America Real Estate Corporation’s Investment Sales team recently brokered the sale of Buttermilk Towne Center in Crescent Springs (Cincinnati MSA), Kentucky. Mid-America Real Estate Corporation’s Investment Sales team recently brokered the sale of ...


Kevin Vickerson finds a home in Cincinnati


Kevin Vickerson appears to have found a home. The veteran defensive tackle, who was cut by the Broncos Saturday, has apparently joined the Bengals, per a message he posted to his Instagram account. The 31-year-old Vickerson lost his job with the Broncos ...



Search News