Sunday, November 21, 2010

My seats aren't showing up online

My seats aren't showing up online?
My grandpa got a roundtrip flight for me and he said he got the seats and he knows what they are, but when I check my itinerary online at www.delta.com, it says the seats aren't chosen! And on the flight going to Denver from Cincinnati (my first flight), there are no seats available! Should I be worried if my Grandpa already knows my seats?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It possibly could be an aircraft change and your original selected seats are gone. So just call your grandpa up and tell him to call Delta Airlines to get you new seats. Or you may do them yourself.
2 :
Yes, i suggest you call delta and make sure you have the seat you were scheduled for. if it is the same aircraft and they just took you out of your seat that you paid for, than that really isnt right and they should be responsible for getting you that particular seat.

Search News